In fact, Umrah is not a common Ibadah but it has tremendous significance in the Islamic realm. So, that’s why it demands different conditions in order to perform it. As pilgrims are being entered in the holy sanctuary of Mecca, so they must be flawless in any case. Since Umrah removes all previous sins of man, however, it is essential for pilgrims that they must follow the instructions which are scholarly recommended.
Islam keeps an eye on every action of Satan as he is always seeking the weakness of man that how could he be indulged in wrong goings-on. Thus, Islam alerts man in the form of to give the instructions not to come in Satan stimulations.
As for as Umrah is concerned, so Islam has emphasized on it that in what circumstances it should be performed. If you are interested to perform Umrah through any cheapest Umrah Package 2020 then you must have knowledge that in what circumstances you are going to proceed Umrah.
A massive amount of pilgrims make sure their arrangements in the month of Ramadan as they grasp the means of this sacred month because Allah (SWT) bestows His sanctifications upon the earth throughout the Ramadan.
Moreover, the Holy Quran was started to reveal in this holy month, thus Allah (SWT) much likes Ramadan rather than common days. Since all the bad spirits are arrested and put into the dungeons in the month of Ramadan, so there are very fewer chances to astray the man into wrong ways.
As pilgrims are in the compassionate state for the duration in the sacred month of Ramadan, so Allah (SWT) surely accepts their pray and regards with a huge reward even equal to Hajj. Once Allah’s Apostle asked a woman why she had not performed the Hajj with her family, so she replied that her family had only two camels in which one was set for the journey of Hajj by her husband and son while the second one was being used for domestic essentials.
At that, Allah’s Apostle suggested her to perform Umrah in the month of Ramadan to make the virtues equal to Hajj. So, if you want to get the Hajj’s equal reward, then 4 Stars Cheap Ramadan Umrah Packages will increase your virtues. However, there are some conditions which pilgrims must have their knowledge.
Let’s take an overview regarding the execution of Umrah conditionally.
- If the amount is earning as illegal such as riba (usury) or any deceiving way, so he/she is not allowed to perform Umrah.
- If the pilgrim has not fulfilled the domestic amenities for his/her family, so he/she is not allowed to perform Umrah.
- If the pilgrim is feeble, so he/she is not allowed to perform Umrah. Because there is an authentic hadith that the Messenger of Allah (SWT) said that Muslim should visit Kaaba once in life if he/she is financially and physically capable. As health plays an important role especially while circumambulation around the Kaaba or Safa and Marwa hills. If these Tawaf are missed then Umrah is not completed because the purpose of Umrah is not fulfilled which was acted by Hagar (The wife of Abraham). When she found her son thirstiest innocent, so meanwhile she ran towards Safa and Marwa hills to search the water. And Allah (SWT) so much liked the act of Hagar that it has become the compulsory ritual for pilgrims.
- If the pilgrim is female and she is in the menstrual state, so she is not allowed to perform Umrah. Since Kaaba is the Holy sanctuary, so that’s why non-Muslims are also not allowed to enter in it because they are not sanctified both in physically as well as spiritually.
- Female also not allowed to perform Umrah without Mahram (legal body).